12 days from £8,100pp plus international flights.
Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, cloudforest and Andean scenery. Twelve exciting days you'll never forget!
- Visit Otavalo on market day
- Explore flora and fauna of the cloudforest
- Get close to wildlife in the Galapagos Islands
- Go kayaking and snorkelling
16 days from £12,235pp plus international flights.
Beautiful accommodation, superb scenery and wildlife all combine in this deluxe adventure of a lifetime in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
- Cruise the Galapagos for 7 nights on a luxury yacht
- Explore Galapagos with an expert guide
- Stay in luxury hotels and historic haciendas
- Tour Quito, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore markets and landscapes of the Andes
4 days from £2,465pp plus international flights.
An Amazon cruise gives you insight into the habitats, wildlife and people of Ecuador's remote rainforest region.
- Explore the scenery and wildlife of the Amazon
- Enjoy life onboard river cruiser
- Take canoe rides and walks in the jungle
- Explore by night with your guide
- Witness hundreds of parrots at a clay lick
15 days from £5,980pp plus international flights.
Mainland Ecuador is a rich blend of scenery, wildlife, culture and history which this holiday showcases wonderfully.
- Trekking in the rural Andean highlands
- Visit local communities
- Bird watching in the cloudforest
- Characterful accommodation
- Three full days in the Amazon
15 days from £7,550pp plus international flights.
A wildlife adventure in two dramatically different environments. A true treat for nature lovers.
- See the sites of colonial Quito
- Stay in a lodge owned by the local tribe
- Explore the Amazon by dugout canoe
- View birds from the canopy tower
- Marvel at the wildlife of the Galapagos
- See giant tortoises in the wild
5 days from £1660pp plus international flights.
A guided hike though varied and scenic terrain in the Andes staying in delightful mountain lodges and hosterias.
- Hike through stunning Andean scenery
- Stay in comfy lodges and haciendas
- Reach the peak of Pasachoa (4,200m)
- Get to Ruminahui's low peak (4,600m)
- Spot wildlife such as Andean condors and wild horses
- Enjoy gorgeous landscapes such as glaciers and Limpiopungo Lake
- Take 8 days with summiting Cotopaxi, or 4-5 days without
4 days from £1455pp plus international flights.
Trek in the scenic lakes district in the Northern Andes of Ecuador, meeting local people and witnessing traditional skills and crafts.
- See traditional skills and crafts
- Spend time in Otavalo market
- Enjoy amazing Andean vistas
- Share lunch in a local house
- Observe condors up close
5 days from £1245pp plus international flights.
Explore Ecuador's Amanzon and meet the Sani people. This is a fantastic introduction to the diversity of the Amazon. Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the Amazon rainforest on this 5 day trip from Quito, exploring on land and by water, and meeting the local Sani people.
- Explore the Amazon on foot and by kayak
- Meet members of the Sani community
- Marvel at parrots at the clay lick
- Look out over the forest from the observation tower
- Nocturnal walks and canoe rides