13 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
Explore three contrasting regions of Chile, with varied tours led by local guides, as you experience desert, lake and mountain scenery.
- Admire the lunar-like landscape of Atacama's Moon Valley and enjoy incredible stargazing
- Take a catamaran cruise in the beautiful Lake District and see the waterfalls and volcanoes
- See Chiloe Island's colourful stilt houses and pretty villages
- Cruise the Patagonian fjords - spot sea lions and cormorants
- Explore azure Lake Peho, Grey Glacier and the blue icebergs of Grey Lake
15 days from £8770pp plus international flights.
Visit the contrasting landscapes of Chile; experience the Atacama desert, Chiloe Island and the jaw-dropping scenery of Patagonia and Torres del Paine.
- Explore the desolate landscape of Patagonia's magnificent Torres del Paine National Park
- Stay on Chiloe Island, with its painted houses, wooden churches and penguin colonies
- Visit El Tatio geysers and the lunar landscape in Atacama
- Cruise along the Chaques archipelago
- Fantastic hiking, horse riding and mountain biking
- Take a city tour of historic Santiago and Valparaiso
- Enjoy a vineyard tour and wine tasting
13 days from £4930pp plus international flights.
Experience Chile's stunning scenery, from giant glaciers to lunar desert, and explore the cosmopolitan cities of Santiago and Valparaiso
- Top-quality hotels with spas and fine dining restaurants
- Experience the astonishing beauty of Patagonia
- Discover the lunar landscape and incredible night sky of the Atacama Desert
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park
- Hike, cycle, horse-ride or kayak
- Explore the museums, markets and culture of historic Santiago and Valparaiso
15 days from £7700pp plus international flights.
From north to south, desert to glacier, with the bonus of Easter Island, you experience the rich variety that is Chile.
- Explore three of Chile's most iconic locations in luxury
- Stay in stylish Explora hotels with spas and swimming pools
- See Atacama's lunar-like landscapes and wonderful night skies
- Visit the towering moia of Easter Island
- Hike, bike or horse ride through the glorious Patagonian landscape
- Fly between locations to optimise exploration time
13 days from £10,080pp plus international flights.
Explore the wild, remote and compellingly beautiful region of Chile's Patagonia, whose very name conjures up excitement and adventure.
- Combine stays in a geodesic dome and an elegant cruise ship
- Spot wildlife such as eagles, condors and penguins.
- Explore mountains and icebergs of Torres del Paine on foot and by bike
- Cruise the fjords of Tierra del Fuego with excursions to glaciers
- Go ashore at Cape Horn, the 'End of the Earth'
6 days from £2465pp plus international flights.
Easter Island evokes a sense of wonder, its remote location, enigmatic statues, volcanic craters and Polynesian-inspired culture are all yours to explore.
- Spend five nights on one of the world's most remote islands
- See the enigmatic moai statues from the Rapa Nui culture
- Visit archaeological sites, caves and volcanic craters
- Swim or snorkel in the warm ocean
4 days from £765pp plus international flights.
Stay on remote Easter Island and discover its unique culture, engimatic moai and varied scenery with a local guide.
- See the famous moai and learn of their significance
- Learn about Rapa Nui culture
- See the site of the famous Bird Man competition
- Swim in the ocean off a beautiful beach
6 days from £6,385pp plus international flights.
Explore the beautiful landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park as you go in search of pumas and other wildlife.
- Fantastic wildlife adventure in Torres del Paine National Park
- Stay in a geodesic dome in an eco-camp in the park
- Daily excursions with wildlife trackers/guide
- Visit the magnificent Grey Glacier, see blue icebergs on Grey Lake
- Seek out puma, fox, nandu, condor and guanaco
- Group limited to 5 people