11 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Visit the vibrant city of Salvador, the breath-taking scenery and waterfalls of Chapada Diamantina National Park and the peace and tranquility of the small island paradise that is Boipeba Island.
- Guided tour of vibrant Salvador
- Explore the caves and waterfalls Chapada Diamantina
- Spectacular viewpoints over Lencois
- Beach getaway on secluded Boipeba
- Culture, nature and beaches
12 days from £3900pp plus international flights.
Experience the Brazilian Amazon from the comfort of your a motor yacht plus explore the exciting city of Rio.
- Experience the excitement and energy of Rio de Janeiro
- Guided visit of Sugar Loaf and Corcovado Mountains
- Spend a week cruising on the Amazon River
- Take walks in the jungle by day and night
- Marvel at the 'Meeting of the Waters'
15 days from £3650pp plus international flights.
Sightseeing, trekking and swimming, exploring villages and island life; this two-week holiday in Brazil has it all.
- Guided tour of Rio
- 3-day Costa Verde trek
- Explore Paraty, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel on the Serra Verde Express
- Unwind on Ilha do Mel
5 days from £1200pp plus international flights.
Visit one of the most beautiful places on earth, one of Brazil's natural marvels. This is a place like no other.
- Stunning natural scenery
- Boat tour along the lazy river
- Fresh and tasty seafood
- Visit the only desert littered with lakes
- Enjoy a simple and tasty lunch in Cabure
11 days from £3400pp plus international flights.
An action-packed journey by land and water, taking in huge sand dunes, blue lagoons, a river delta, party town, idyllic island and the city of Salvador with its vibrant Afro-Brazilian culture
- Island life on Fernando de Noronha
- 4x4 and buggy dune trips
- History and culture in Salvador
- The amazing lagoons of Lencois Maranhenses
- Explore mangroves, island and bays
13 days from £5200pp plus international flights.
Rio, the Amazon the Pantanal - a fantastic wildlife odyssey in Brazil.
- Watch jaguars in the wild
- Explore on foot, by canoe and horseback in the Pantanal
- Follow walking trails deep in the Amazon jungle
- Gaze over the forest canopy from a 50-metre tower
- Live it up in the party city of Rio!
8 days from £2550pp plus international flights.
Enjoy the excitement of Rio before arriving at your own private paradise on the beautiful Costa Verde.
- Guided tours of Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Time to explore Rio independently
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Costa Verde
- Go swimming, snorkelling, diving and kayaking
- Lie back in your hammock and listen to the waves...
15 days from £3800pp plus international flights.
A magnificent blend of city life, wildlife, coastal scenery and history. Brazil in microcosm.
- Visit mighty and spectacular Iguazu Falls
- Snorkel in crystal clear rivers in Bonito
- Explore Rio de Janeiro's Corcovado and Sugarloaf Mountain
- Relax on beautiful beaches on the Costa Verde
- Visit the lovely colonial town of Paraty
- See the animals and birds of the Pantanal
14 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Rio, the Amazon and the best beaches in Brazil, with plenty of time fully to experience each place.
- Soak up the atmosphere and excitement of Rio
- Cruise to the amazing Meeting of the Waters
- Stay at a floating lodge in the Amazon
- Take walks and boat rides in the jungle
- Fernando de Noronha's gorgeous beaches and islands
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of island life
7 days from £1600pp plus international flights.
A wonderful week on the south coast of Brazil including beaches, a scenic train journey and lovely hotels and lodges
- Take the Serra Verde Express through rainforest
- Spend a day relaxing on Ilha do Mel
- Savour fresh fish and seafood
- Beach life of Praia do Rosa
- Charming pousadas and stylish hotels
7 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A wonderful opportunity to venture deep into Brazil's Pantanal with excellent chances of seeing jaguars.
- Watch jaguars lazing on the banks of the Cuiaba River
- See families of giant otters, birds and monkeys
- Hike forest trails in the Pantanal
- View the scenery from an observation tower
- The chance to go horse riding through fields and forests
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.