12 days from £please ask us for pricespp plus international flights.
An introduction to the fascinating continent of Antarctica. Explore the nature, wildlife, science and history of the area.
- Explore the Antarctic Peninsula on foot or by Zodiac
- The varied wildlife and nature of Antarctica
- On board experts, naturalists and researchers
- Join the Captain on the bridge
- En-suite cabins with outside views
- Heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
8 days from £ please ask us for prices pp
Fly across the Drake Passage to your comfortable expedition ship for a wonderful cruise among the stunning scenery and wildlife of the Antarctic.
- Unleash your inner explorer to follow in the snowshoe-tracks of the Antarctic pioneers
- Zodiac trips and snow hikes with expert Polar guides
- Visit current and historic Antarctic research stations
- Relax onboard the expedition vessel, enjoying tasty food and the friendly small-ship atmosphere
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.