14 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A special and diverse South India adventure. Wildlife, beaches, backwater boat trips, music, art, crafts and people
- An overnight houseboat cruise on Kerala's backwaters
- Meet local artists, craftsmen and musicians
- Stay in a 400-year-old organic farm and homestays
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary in Wayanad
- Enjoy relaxing days on a Malabar beach
6 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Take your pick of the therapeutic programmes offered at this destination spa located in the Himalayan foothills.
- Choose from nine programmes
- Personalised treatments
- Mix of Ayurveda, yoga and meditation
- Combat ailments and stress
- Refresh body, mind and spirit
- Sublime Himalayan location
15 days from £4150pp plus international flights.
Experience the many facets of India's Karnataka as you tour historic sites, taste home-cooked food and go on safari, capped with a 3 nights stay by the sea in Goa.
- Guided visit to the ancient site of Hampi
- See Hindu temples and a Buddhist monastery
- Sample authentic Kodava cuisine
- Jeep and boat safaris in Nagarhole
- Relax by the ocean in Goa
- Stay in stylish hotels and a welcoming homestay
14 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Visit the remote region of Ladakh north of the Himalayas as you trek in the mountains in search of the rare and beautiful snow leopard.
- Trek in the mountains in search of snow leopards
- Guide and spotter to optimise sightings
- Homestays in remote villages
- Visit Hemis Gompa
- Walk on a frozen river
11 days from £7400pp plus international flights.
Spoil yourself as you travel through Rajasthan aboard the luxurious Maharajas' Express, with stops at major sites en-route.
- Revel in the opulent style of the Maharajas' Express
- Fine dining and butler service
- Choice of guided excursions
- See the Taj Mahal and Lake Pichola
- Sand dune sundowners in the Thar Desert
- Air conditioned cabins and suites
- Mumbai and Delhi city tours
14 days from £3600pp plus international flights.
Experience the history, culture, nature and wildlife of Karnataka in Southern India followed by easy days by the Arabian Sea.
- Explore Mysore on foot
- five safaris in Kabini
- Tour a coffee plantation
- Experience hospitality in a homestay
- Relax by the beach in Malabar
- Travel in air conditioned comfort
10 days from £1400pp plus international flights.
A great introduction to southern India, this holiday will give you a glimpse into daily life and awaken all your senses.
- Enjoy the laid-back South Indian lifestyle
- Take an evening cruise round Kochi harbour
- Relax on an overnight cruise in the backwaters
- Visit spice plantations in Periyar
- Unwind at your 36-acre beach resort
- Savour tasty Keralan cuisine
13 days from £2700pp plus international flights.
A rich mix of the north's highlights - from the Taj to the ghats and from tigers to palaces.
- Admire the serene beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the Pink City of Jaipur
- Look for tigers, sloth bear and antelope in Ranthambore
- Experience a slice or rural Rajasthani life
- Walk round atmospheric Fatehpur Sikri
- Immerse yourself in the sacred city of Varanasi
14 days from £2470pp plus international flights.
Travel through the colourful state of Rajasthan to see forts and palaces, lakes and desert, cities and villages.
- See the Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset
- Explore Amber Fort and the Pink City of Jaipur
- See sand dunes in the Thar Desert at dusk
- View Jodhpur from Mehrangarh Fort
- Tour the desert city of Jaisalmer
- Visit the ornately carved Jain temples of Ranakpur
- Enjoy views of the Lake Palace Hotel in Udaipur
11 days from £2700pp plus international flights.
Explore the pine forests and unique living root of bridges of Meghalaya followed by safaris in Kaziranga National Park, home to two thirds of the world's one-horned rhinos.
- Explore a little-visited corner of India
- Walk across living root bridges
- Homestay and local cooking lesson
- Relax by Umiam Lake
- See one-horned rhinos and wild elephants in Kaziranga
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Track red pandas in remote Singalila National Park, through lush Himalayan forest, staying in a comfortable lodge set on a high ridge with magnificent valley and sunset views.
- Spot red pandas in the trees
- See glorious sunsets
- Remote Himalayan forest
- See rare and exotic birds
- Cosy lodge with an open fire
17 days from £2950pp plus international flights.
An exciting combination of rural South India, the key ancient temples, cardamom and tea plantations, and the backwaters of Kerala.
- See the amazing temples at Mahabalipuram, Madurai and Thanjavur
- Visit the French influenced town of Pondicherry
- Ride in a rickshaw and a bullock cart
- Explore the little visited Chettinad area with its terracotta horses
- Stay on a tea plantation in Munnar
- Cruise the backwaters of Kerala on a houseboat
- Enjoy exquisite regional cuisine
6 days from £1450pp plus international flights.
Treat yourself to some expert therapies and treatments based on centuries-old Ayurveda healing principles, undertaken at a lovely oceanside resort in Southern India.
- Personalised treatment programme
- Massages, yoga and meditation
- Healthy, nourishing cuisine
- Peaceful gardens and ocean views
- Emerge refreshed and re-energised
7 days from £1000pp plus international flights.
Delhi, Agra's Taj Mahal, and Jaipur in one fascinating week in north India
- Marvelling at the serene beauty of the Taj Mahal
- The hustle and bustle of Jaipur's Pink City
- Enjoying the magnificent decorations of Amber Palace
- Exploring the colonial elegance of New Delhi
- Strolling round the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri
11 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
The very best of the north of India combined with a relaxing beach stay - perfect!
- Experience the vibrant city of Delhi
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the Pink City of Jaipur
- Take a tour of historic Cochin
- Three days relaxing on beautiful southern beaches
12 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A great opportunity to view tigers in the wild as well as see the iconic Taj Mahal - a majestic combination!
- Visit the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal at sunrise
- See the Red Fort and the Baby Taj
- Two full days game viewing in Bandhavgarh National Park
- TIGERS !!! We certainly hope to see tigers!
- Range of jungle activities in Satpura National Park
8 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
Visit two of India's parks for the best chance you will have to see tigers in their natural environment!
- Visit Kanha and Bandhavgarh National Parks
- High chances of spotting tigers in the wild
- Look out for deer, leopard, sloth bear and hyena
- Watch for vultures in Bandhavgarh
- Lovely scenic forest and open grassland
- Wide choice of accommodation available at both parks
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.