12 days from £6350pp plus international flights.
Explore north Tanzania inc. northern Serengeti (perfect for migration around July-Oct), then lovely Mafia Island.
- Perfect safari to see the migration in Serengeti from July-October.
- Stay in small luxury camps and lodges.
- Tarangire wildlife viewing is at its best from July-October.
- Excellent birdlife at Lake Manyara.
- Relax on the unspoilt island of Mafia.
11 days from £9400pp plus international flights.
Get right off the beaten track with this safari to some of Tanzania's most remote and spectacular locations
- See more remote parts of Tanzania
- Have the magical experience of meeting chimps in Mahale
- Stunning wildlife and scenery of Ruaha
- Game drives with experienced professional guides
- Watch elephants and buffalo from your camp in Katavi
- Stay in small camps with friendly welcoming staff
6 days from £950pp plus international flights.
The tropical islands of the Zanzibar archipelago off Tanzania are the perfect beach destination by the Indian Ocean. Choose from a range of wonderful places to stay from rustic chic boutique hotels to romantic hideaways or family resorts.
- Explore and relax on Zanzibar
- Enjoy magnificent ocean views
- Dine on fresh seafood
- Swim, snorkel and dive
11 days from £2900pp plus international flights.
An exciting Tanzania safari and beach holiday for the whole family.
- A private vehicle and driver on safari
- Good quality accommodation all with pools to please the kids
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire
- Chill out on the beach on Zanzibar or the mainland
- Lots of watersports, sailing, fishing . . .
8 days from £4400pp plus international flights.
This excellent safari takes you to three of the best wildlife locations in northern Tanzania: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and either Manyara or Tarangire.
- An excellent quality group (or private safari) in northern Tanzania.
- Good quality camps and lodges throughout.
- Great guide with you for the safari.
- Highlights are Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, and Manyara or Tarangire.
6 days from £900pp plus international flights.
Escape to a tropical Indian Ocean island in Tanzania. Submit to the gentle rhythm of life, easy, unhurried - a perfect beach holiday.
- Explore the islands of Pemba, Fanjove, Mafia or Chumbe
- Swim, snorkel, follow nature trails
- Sunbathe on a pristine sandbar
- Dine under the stars
7 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A superb value safari in Selous and Ruaha in southern Tanzania's best wildlife locations, staying in tented camps with friendly service.
- Excellent wildlife viewing in two of Tanzania best reserves
- A great, rustic camp in wonderful areas of Selous (now Nyerere)
- A rustic friendly camp in relatively little-visited Ruaha
- Elephants galore in Ruaha, plus other truly superb wildlife
- Game drives and boat safaris in Selous
- Easy to combine with a beach stop
10 days from £2800pp plus international flights.
Tanzania safari in Selous, and beach stay on Zanzibar. A great holiday for a great price.
- A hard-to-beat safari and beach holiday
- Great value, with excellent guiding and good accommodation
- Exciting safaris in Nyerere National Park (Selous)
- Boat safari on Lake Tagalala
- Chill out in a Zanzibar beach resort
- Explore Zanzibar's Stone Town
10 days from £2450pp plus international flights.
Four days of superb wildlife viewing in Selous in southern Tanzania is followed by 5 nights at an Indian Ocean beach lodge. A wonderful trip at a great price.
- Wonderful combination of safari and beach
- Excellent game viewing in Selous Game Reserve
- Game drives, boat safaris and bush walks
- Relax on a gorgeous beach on this lovely Indian Ocean island
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.