16 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa's Battlefields, scenic landscapes, watch wildlife and finish by relaxing on the beach, the perfect holiday whether you want to self-drive or be driven.
- Enjoy panoramic scenic views in the Drakensberg.
- Explore KwaZulu Natal's famous battlefields.
- Track black rhino in the Pongola Game Reserve.
- Explore the beautiful wetlands of Kosi Bay.
- Game drives in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park.
- Relax by the beach in Umhlanga.
12 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa: city life in Cape Town, gorgeous Garden Route scenery and magnificent wildlife in the Eastern Cape.
- Cape Town with amazing beaches, Table Mountain, penguins, botanical gardens ...
- The Garden Route and pretty coastal locations.
- A self-drive holiday offering the freedom to explore.
- Malaria-free safari experience in Eastern Cape reserves.
- Lovely, child-friendly places to stay.
8 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
Exciting game viewing in Timbavati (Kruger), dramatic scenery, and lots of activity! This is some of South Africa's superb wildlife viewing and landscapes all wrapped up in one package.
- Explore the Panorama Route inc Bourke's Luck Potholes, God's Window and more
- Chance to visit a wildlife rehabilitation centre and other highlights
- Superb luxury camp in the famous Timbavati Private Reserve
- Excellent wildlife viewing, including chances to see the Big 5
- Night drives
9 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
An excellent combination of game viewing on foot, and leisurely days on the beach in South Africa.
- Safaris from your luxury camp in a private area of Kruger National Park
- Exciting guided walking safaris in Kruger
- 4 nights in a gorgeous beach lodge on the KwaZulu Natal coast
- Luxury thatched bush suite in the dunes, overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Empty, stunning wild beach for miles
- Seasonal turtle tracking
6 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
A real gem of a holiday in South Africa. A luxury 12-suite lodge on a perfect beach in the iSimangaliso will be your home.
- 5 nights in a luxury beach lodge on the Indian Ocean.
- Miles of stunning wild beach backed by dunes.
- 24 thatched suites with private balconies, in the dune forest.
- Snorkelling, diving, boating, walking ...
- Seasonal turtle tracking.
12 days from £7500pp plus international flights.
Experience the contrasts of city life, the desert and safari as you stay in style at specially selected luxury accommodation.
- Go on fynbos and flower walks in Hermanus
- Explore Cape Town
- Go sea kayaking and meet the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Have a family day out in the Winelands
- See black-maned lions and black rhino in the Kalahari
- Game drives and walks in a private concession by the Kruger
4 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
A 51-hour rail journey from Pretoria to Cape Town travelling on board the famous Rovos Rail, known for its luxurious accommodation and fine service.
- Travel aboard one of the world's most luxurious trains
- Relish the space and privacy of your suite
- Enjoy delicious food and wine
- Visit the famous diamond centre of Kimberley
- Scenic mountain and winelands of the Cape
7 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
Action packed fun at Sun City and safari life at Madikwe, a perfect family holiday in South Africa
- Spend a fun day at the water park
- Enjoy the variety at Sun City
- Morning and evening game drives
- Delicious hearty breakfasts
- Holiday in malaria free areas
11 days from £2250pp plus international flights.
If you're looking for a mix of history, wildlife and scenery with the added freedom of your own car, this holiday is an ideal choice.
- Moving visits to iconic Battlefields sites
- See the Big Five at Tembe Elephant Park
- Explore the 18kms of the Kosi Lake system
- Enjoy panoramic sea views at Thonga Beach
- Sip sundowners at Lake Sibaya
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.