4 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Enjoy a luxurious and exclusive stay at a gorgeous Relais & Chateaux hotel on one of Madagascar's finest beaches.
- Relais & Chateaux hotel on an exclusive beach
- Nature reserve on your doorstep
- Tropical landscape including baobabs
- Numerous watersports
- Relaxing and romantic
15 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A comprehensive overview of Madagascar's flora, fauna and landscapes, this trip is very hard to beat.
- Spot lemurs including the mesmerising indri
- See the spiny forest and baobabs
- Relax by the Mozambique Channel
- Abundant bird, reptile and amphibian life
- Get an insight into Malagasy life in the highlands
10 days from £2250pp plus international flights.
Discover the varied scenery, amazing wildlife and different cultures of Madagascar in this 10-day tour.
- Explore central highlands with rice paddies and Malagasy culture
- Visit Ranomafana National Park - birds, reptiles, amphibians and lemurs
- Isalo's sandstone landscape plus ring-tailed lemurs and dancing sifakas
- See baobabs near Zombitse National Park
- Relax on west coast beaches
12 days from £2550pp plus international flights.
See lemurs, chameleons and orchids, enjoy forest hikes, speedboat rides and relaxed beach time - all in just 12 precious days in Madagascar.
- Explore the lush eastern side of Madagascar
- Look for indris (the singing lemurs) and sifakas (the dancing lemurs) at Andasibe-Mantadia
- Search for the weird aye-aye near Palmarium Reserve
- Journey up the Pangalanes Channel
- Relax on the island of Sainte Marie
- Spot humpback whales from June to September
- Visit the pirates' cemetery!
11 days from £7150pp plus international flights.
Immerse yourself in nature and culture while staying at two beautiful ecolodges in southern Madagascar, enjoying fine cuisine and top flight hospitality.
- Explore the unique spiny forest
- See ringtail, mouse and sportive lemurs and more!
- Sundowners in scenic settings
- Explore coastal mangroves
- Spend time in local communities
- Gorgeous camp and lodge
7 days from £1750pp plus international flights.
A wonderful tour through the dry forest, baobabs and 'tsingy' of western Madagascar with chances to see unique wildlife species.
- Visit Madagascar's western dry region
- Unique, unworldly scenery of the tsingy
- See the famous Avenue of Baobabs
- Spot Madagascar's largest carnivore, the nocturnal fossa
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.