11 days from £3300pp plus international flights.
Enjoy the vast plains and wildlife of the Masai Mara. This is big cat country. End your holiday relaxing on a beach on Zanzibar.
- Game drives in Kenya's Masai Mara
- A must for cat lovers
- Stay at Governor's Camp of Big Cat Diary fame
- See the wildebeest migration (July to Oct)
- Relax on the tropical Zanzibar island
- Go snorkelling, diving and kayaking
7 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
A fantastic family safari adventure in Kenya's Laikipia and the Masai Mara.
- Enjoy the safari as a family
- Plenty to keep little ones entertained
- Game drives in Laikipia and Masai Mara
- Child-friendly menus
- Explore the private conservancies
10 days from £8200pp plus international flights.
An upmarket safari staying in gorgeous lodges and camps with game drives in some of the best wildlife viewing spots in Kenya.
- Superb, high-end Kenya air safari
- Fly in comfort in an executive aircraft
- Stay in stunning lodges and safari camps
- Game drives in Amboseli, Laikipia and the Masai Mara
8 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
A superb safari in the Masai Mara and Amboseli staying in adventure camps.
- See Amboseli's elephant herds and the backdrop of Kilimanjaro
- Wildlife watching in the Masai Mara
- Good vehicles, high-quality camping and expert guides
- Guided walks with Maasai
- A great value, unmissable safari
6 days from £500pp plus international flights.
Enjoy rest and relaxation on Kenya's beautiful Indian Ocean coast.
- Spend days relaxing and exploring
- Enjoy beautiful ocean views and sunsets
- Snorkel, swim, dive . . .
- Read our Guide to Zanzibar Beaches
14 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
Spend valuable family time discovering Kenya on safari and at the beach.
- Experience the contrasts of Kenya
- Safari in Samburu and the Serengeti
- Sweeping views of Lake Nakuru
- Kids Club on the coast
- Family fun by the ocean
- Wildlife, nature and beach
7 days from £3600pp plus international flights.
A classic combination of three top safari locations staying at high-quality safari camps.
- Wildlife viewing in Masai Mara, Amboseli & Ol Pejeta.
- Visit a chimpanzee sanctuary at Ol Pejeta
- High-quality guiding and safari vehicles
- Excellent tented accommodation
4 days from £1250pp plus international flights.
Walk the ancient trails of the sacred Loita Forest in Kenya with your Maasai guides learning about nature and culture.
- Explore ancient trails with Maasai guides
- Immerse yourself in the African bush
- Experience the culture of the Maasai
- Low impact travel in beautiful wilderness
- Learn about natural plants and remedies
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.