Tribes Style: Ultimate
- Good chances of seeing wild dog
- Ringside seat for the ‘surfing’ lions hunting hippo
- Huge elephant and buffalo herds in the dry season
- Immense luxury marquis-style suites with 3 ‘rooms’ and private plunge pools
- Use of your own professional Canon camera and lenses
- Very environmentally sensitive, and fully solar-powered
- Choose Zarafa’s private villa, The Dhow Suites, for even more privacy
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Client Rating for Botswana 5/5 from 120 reviews
I only visited this camp, but I would really love to stay here. It's immaculately and professionally run, nothing is too much trouble, it's understatedly stylish, and very comfortable. Of course all this comes at a very high price, but if you're looking for one of the best camps in Africa, this would be one of my choices. The view over the lagoon is hard to stop looking at, and this whole remote corner of the Linyanti is a very beautiful one. I would always put this camp last on any itinerary as it would be very hard to top it. I would link it with a high quality Okavango Delta camp such as Mombo where you should in theory see more game, though the game viewing I had staying at a sister camp in the same area as Zarafa (I stayed at Selinda Camp) was good too.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.