Why book with us?
- 100% financial protection through ATOL and ABTOT.
- We use our expertise to create exceptional holidays.
- Great value for money.
Read on for more good reasons …Learn more
- If you’re unsure where to start, please pick up the phone, visit us or book a Zoom appointment with us. A conversation is the quickest and easiest way for us to help you start considering what might be right for you.
- You’ll find a collection of wonderful itineraries on this website. Each of these are particularly special trips in some way, and are ones we’ve found that our travellers love. These can be booked as they are, but they are also useful for giving you ideas. We can easily and quickly send you these holidays in a more detailed format by email if you wish.
- We mainly plan TAILOR-MADE holidays. This means we can arrange almost anything you want – the right place, at a time to suit you, for a duration you want, using accommodation you like the look of, the activities you fancy . . . This is your holiday, so tell us what will make it perfect for you.
- Have a look at our Travel Guides – there could be a topic which is useful to you when first planning.
At quotation stage
- As soon as you’ve made an enquiry with us, we will give you access to MyTribes, a dedicated and easy-to-use area on our website just for you. Here you can access your quotes and bookings and lots more information.
- Once we get closer to what you’re looking for, we will upload a free itinerary and quote to MyTribes for you to consider (we can email if you prefer). Within a few days we will contact you to see what you thought, but we don’t pressurise.
- Unless we advise you, no services on your quote are held at this stage.
- Quoted prices are subject to availability and change until the trip is booked.
- We offer a ‘Fair Price Policy’.
- We work with you and tweak any itinerary until it’s right for you.
At booking stage
- To book a holiday we need a completed booking form (found on MyTribes) and a deposit as notified by your consultant (normally 20% of the trip price plus full payment for flights, though some trips require different amounts).
- On receipt of your booking form and deposit, we will begin to confirm services. If anything is unavailable we will find an alternative and advise you of this before confirmation is agreed.
- A final confirmation and invoice will be given to you. Final balance is usually 10 weeks prior to travel.
- Our full payment terms & conditions can be found on MyTribes.
- Time to get excited and do a happy dance. You’re going on holiday!
After you’ve booked
- Once you’ve paid us a deposit or full payment, we send you a receipt and, if flights are involved, an ATOL certificate.
- You are required to get suitable and adequate travel insurance. Your consultant can give you a contact for our preferred insurance company, or you can choose another.
- Vamoos is our travel app. This will have all your travel documents plus other items such as maps, weather forecasts, emergency contacts, and a countdown to your holiday (just for fun!). You can access Vamoos on your desktop but it’s even better if you use the app on your phone or tablet so you can take it with you on your travels.
- Final payment is usually due 10 weeks prior to travel.