Thank you for considering booking with Tribes. On this page you will find all the details you need to make booking a holiday as easy as possible.
However if you prefer at any stage to call us instead, we’d love to talk to you. Just call 01473 890499 and ask for the relevant department (eg Africa) or a specific person if you’ve already been dealing with someone.
Our opening hours are: Monday-Friday 9am - 5.30pm
(inc visas, vaccinations)
What to do
- If you already have an itinerary which we have recently quoted for you and you want to book, please either call or email us, or simply download our Booking Form.
- To request a holiday quote or price confirmation from us, please either call or email us, or use our Information Request form.
What we do next
- Once you are happy with our proposed itinerary, we will ask you to read our booking conditions, complete our booking form and send this to us with the required deposit (or full payment if you are booking within 10 weeks of departure).
- We then send you a receipt and begin to book your holiday arrangements.
- Once the services are confirmed to us from all the relevant hotels etc, we will send you confirmation of your final itinerary and cost. Please note that up until this point we can not guarantee that the services you want will be available. For this reason, some changes maybe needed at this stage, such as a change in order of the itinerary or perhaps different accommodation. If we can not confirm what you want and you do not want the alternative arrangements we suggest, we will return your deposit.
- Once we confirm your services your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, and any future changes may incurr costs.
- We will send you an Information Pack with all your holiday information. If there are any final documents these will be sent to you about 10 days before you leave.