Tailor made holidays - what are they?
Tailor made means: made-to-order, bespoke, custom-made.
A tailor-made travel itineraries is like a personal planning service. You tell us what you want (either in detail, or give us some parameters to work within), and then we arrange services to fit your wishes for your holiday. We also advise you on improvements which you might want to consider.
When we plan a tailormade holiday for you we ask questions to help us really understand what you are hoping for from your holiday. This way we can get as close as possible to your requirements both financially and as regards the whole holiday experience.
The kind of questions we ask are:
- How many people are travelling? Are there any children in the party?
- How long and roughly when do you what to travel?
- Where might you want to go, or what kind of experience are you hoping for?
- Is there anything specific you want to see or do?
- What type of accommodation do you like (eg from luxury hotels to camping)
- Roughly what budget would you like us to try to keep to for you?
When we arrange a tailor-made travel itinerary for you, we really do plan things just the way you want. Of course if you fancy tiger spotting in Tanzania we might struggle a bit [we can show you tigers in Asia but there aren't any in Africa!], but within the range of what is feasible in each destination, the holiday can be built the way you want.
And by the way, if this means that you'd quite like to join a group camping trip for part of the time, then stay in 5* lodges the rest of the time, this is also possible (where those options exist).
- We tailor make all aspects of your holiday from flights to accommodation, guides and transfers. You get the holiday you want: right time, right place, right accommodation, right experience. For most clients this is a private tailor made holiday, but sometimes a group trip is the right decision.
- We offer a personal service. The person you initially talk to will usually be your personal consultant and guide you through the enquiring, booking and travel process from start to finish. Each consultant has a particular area of expertise, gained through personal travels or living in a destination, and from annual research trips for the company.
- Tribes gives you 100% financial protection as we are bonded with ATOL (5802) and ABTOT. We are also members of AITO (Association of Independent Tour Operators) and follow their quality charter.
- We provide good information such as a specific detailed itinerary and costing for your ideal holiday before booking. After booking, we continue to be there for you, and you get a full information pack with ticket wallet, and emergency contact details for when you are travelling.
- As acknowledged award-winning experts in the field of fair trade and sustainable travel, our holidays give you an added feel good factor.
So talk to us. We are a friendly bunch, we are honest and straight forward, and we really know our stuff in the countries we offer. And more than that, as we are a small, family-run company, we truly value you coming to us and genuinely want to give you the very best trip possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Call to speak to one of our travel experts. PLAN MY TRIP