What are tailor made holidays?
Tailor made means: made-to-order, bespoke, custom-made.
A tailor made holiday and travel service is like a personal planning service. You tell us what you want (either in detail, or give us some parameters to work within), and then we arrange services to fit your wishes for your holiday. We also advise you on improvements which you might want to consider.
When we plan a trip for you we ask questions to help us really understand what you are hoping for from your holiday. This way we can get as close as possible to your requirements both financially and as regards the whole holiday experience.
The kind of questions we ask are :
- How many people are travelling? Are there any children in the party?
- How long and roughly when do you what to travel?
- Where might you want to go, or what kind of experience are you hoping for?
- Is there anything specific you want to see or do?
- What type of accommodation do you like (eg from luxury hotels to camping)
- Roughly what budget would you like us to try to keep to for you?
When we arrange a tailor made holiday for you, we really do plan things just the way you want. Of course if you fancy tiger spotting in Tanzania we might struggle a bit [we can show you tigers in Asia but there aren't any in Africa!], but within the range of what is feasible in each destination, the holiday can be built the way you want.
And by the way, if this means that you'd quite like to join a group camping trip for part of the time, then stay in 5* lodges the rest of the time, this is also possible (where those options exist).
So talk to us. We are a friendly bunch, we are honest and straight forward, and we really know our stuff in the countries we offer. And more than that, as we are a small, family-run company, we truly value you coming to us and genuinely want to give you the very best trip possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!